Montag, 24. August 2015

Back to school!


When I eat junk I feel like crap. Too much cookies! =A=

But first let's talk about what happened the last days. After a long period of avoiding school (over 1 1/2 years, because of my mental health problems) I'm going to school again. I live in a dorm near my school and my room is really cute! I feel comfortable here. I call the dorm lovingly "the burrow" because it's like a Labyrinth! My room is on the 5th floor but before I can enter the staircase which leads there, I have to go trough the basement. After I went up 10 stairs I finally arrive in my room and have the greatest few over Erfurt ever!


My room is furnished with nice Ikea furniture and I have a FRIDGE !!!

  
Inside:


There is also a small Tv in my room. Oh and I have the best w-lan connection ever! That's luxus for me because our w-lan at home hates me and I can barely watch yt videos. ;; 

And that is my desk: 



My Beeeeed! <3 


~ with bed storage boxes ~
I put my art stuff in there. 



Oh and I thought that my vegan diet would become a problem, but I talked to the cook and he said that it is no problem. ^v^ I hope I can make friends with some other vegans, which can show me some cool places here. ~ 


Btw. this was todays dinner: 


After I slept really peacful in my new bed tonight (I sleep on a sofa at home u.u) and did some streches, I put my clothes and make up on ... yeah an then I was kinda afraid to go to the dining room. But no one else was there exept one girl. Then I went over to my new school and awkwardly standing on the schoolyard waiting for something happening. After some minutes
standing there someone was calling my name! And it was a girl I was together in the hospital almost two years ago. Yeah seems like we are in the same class now!

Another thing, you might wonder where all my old posts are gone. Well, I
deleted them all. Because they made me feel uncomfortable. I wanted a new start, so I killed my past self. uwu


~ Byby ~

3 Kommentare:

  1. schön, dass du dich dort so wohl fühlst und der start recht gut verläuft. ich hoffe du kannst gute freunde finden und ein paar tolle erfahrungen machen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich wünsche dir nur das Beste <3 ich bin gespannt, was du noch erzähst!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your room is super cute and cozy looking~! <33

    http://alluringalyssbeauty.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen